Sunday, December 16, 2007

Paper writing break

I've heard about four different versions of The Little Drummer Boy in the last two hours while sitting in Starbucks, and I've hated all of them. I especially don't understand the one in which a sultry female voice sang "I am a poor boy too." Sweetheart, you can't make the little drummer boy sexy. The one I'm listening to now features Indian themed background music. Bah humbug on all of you.

Also, there is a foot of snow outside, all soft and fresh and powdery. When I go home, it will be in the 50s at lowest. Sometimes I wish I could bring GA farther north with me.

Happy Pink Sunday (not related to breast cancer).

2 comments:

  1. Anonymous11:41 PM

    Actually we are sitting at below freezing now and with the windchill it is a lot more - no snow but we did get some needed rainfall earlier - would have told you that and more if we could have talked to you today.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Many institutions limit access to their online information. Making this information available will be an asset to all.

    ReplyDelete