Wednesday, May 28, 2008

Frantic but happy

Free time has once again turned out to be a myth. In the last 10 days I've started 2 new jobs and gone on 2 vacations. The trips were awesome (one to the mountains with the boy and family and one to the beach with my family) and the jobs have been fabulous learning experiences. It's kinda crazy I'm doing exactly what I want to do with the rest of my life at 19. Seriously, I could work either of these jobs for the next 10 years and be happy. They're both research positions for nonprofits, so lots of digging up info on various trends and events for my superiors to use in books and reports. It's a lot of what I did last year as a research assistant with my favorite professor but more in depth. They're stretching me in a really good and wholesome way, but between the long hours of thinking and long hours of commuting, they wear me out. It's probably not a good idea to post the organizations' names, but to give you a hint, my first day at the 2nd internship I did tai chi with Rosalynn Carter. Yep, that's right. Rosalynn Carter.

Anyway, here's some photos from my latest adventures and an awesome youtube movie on my hometown.


No comments:

Post a Comment