Wednesday, September 03, 2008


Pretty impressive how much I photoblog now that I can do it instantly.
Anyway, behold, my first bee sting. Wasp, actually. There was a fun
moment when I was unsure whether I was dying from allergic reaction.
The good news is I'm not allergic! The bad news is this hurts. Like.

1 comment:

  1. Sorry about your boo-boo and sorry you had to find out the hard way that you are not "deathly" allergic but still find wasps and other stinging varmits painful. BTW, where was your "sweetheart" award winner and protector that we are supposedly paying big bucks to? I guess our payment didn't get there in time - uh oh.