Monday, December 11, 2006

Argh, blogger. Why do you delete my posts?

Summary of the huge thing I had typed up (cough, before meanie blogger deleted it, cough):

  • Two exams down, one exam and one paper to go. Life is better now.
  • I'm not scared out of my mind about doing eight weeks of service. I feel like that's the normal reaction, but I don't personally feel that way. Somehow, without me noticing it, I learned how to trust God. Now that's scary. But very, very right.
  • I picked my Christmas charity of choice: Catholic Relief Services.
  • This article in the Times today about Kofi Annan made me smile. Way to say what desperately needs to be said in as kind a manner as possible. The last few sentences were so unnecessary for the article, but I will admit they made me smile too.

No comments:

Post a Comment