Monday, November 19, 2007

Also exciting

I'm a fan of quizzes today. This one is on political orientation.

WOO! I'm a communist anarchist! Not really; I'm just more anarchist than authoritarian and more communist than neoliberal.
The famous people closest to me on their graph are Nelson Mandela, Gandhi, and the Dalai Lama. Not bad company, that.
No wonder Bush and I don't get along. We're sort of in opposite locations, huh?

Question: is it possible to be in the 4th quadrant, both anarchist and neoliberal? Doesn't being neoliberal require government regulation of some sort? I feel like I should know this, given the fact that I'm a polisci major.

3 comments:

  1. I am in the fourth quadrant. I wish I could put my little chart up in this comment box, but oh well! (from the center, I'm four squares to the right, and two squares down) The labels are a little misleading, I think. All I know is I'm a economic conservative (low taxes, freer market) and a slight social libertarian, which means I want a more limited government. There's a word for it, and while I don't entirely agree with everything in the article, I'd say it's the closest I can get to my political ideology: http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Right-libertarianism

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am profoundly sad.

    Then again, you are young, Grasshopper.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hippies have more fun. (just kidding)

    ReplyDelete